Friday, May 16, 2008

Please, You First.

A growing sentiment amongst the environmental mentals is the idea that we should eliminate our species from the Earth in order to save Her. While we can thank Paul Ehrlich for the BOMB he planted in the modern mind back in 1968, we are nevertheless seeing an explosion of viscerally constructed arguments that are not merely about zero population growth, but zero population.


Now I'M TOLD by Time magazine that if I want to be sure to wreck the environment, I should have a baby. According to this OTHER BUFFOON, we should actively promote our own extinction. But don't worry: "It's really the best way because the people we don't create don't exist, and so there's no impact on them."

Oh isn't that thoughtful. Thank you for your insightful metaphysical distinction. Straight out of Margaret Sanger's playbook, no?

"Everything that we like, including clean air and clean water and wilderness to go and visit, all of those will increase as there become fewer of us."

In the words of Mugatu: "Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!" The same people who are fighting for the natural reproductivity of the beasts are telling me that although they'll put their life on the line to save a species of bug in the Amazon, they still want my species to undergo an unnatural stoppage of breeding? Aren't I just as much an member of the same Nature as that bug to them? Apparently not. I'm a disease.

According to radical environmentalist PAUL WATSON: "The planet's ecosystem is a collective living organism and operates very much like the human body...humans are presently acting upon this body in the same manner as an invasive virus with the result that we are eroding the ecological immune system. ...Human beings are the AIDS of the Earth".

Your reasoning skills are elementary, my dear Watson. Perhaps you can be the first to AID us by being the first to die for the sake of the species and your BRAVE NEW WORLD.

Thankfully, his and other population control nazis have reproductive rates much, much lower than mine. My kind will win by attrition.

No comments: